Monday, December 26, 2011

#122 Free Ebook!

Welcome to our newest reading audience in Tailand!  You represent the thirty-third country to visit this blog since I began to share my experiences of writing for student readers in August of 2010. 




     From December 28 through December 30, my ebook Pomegranate will be available at no charge for your Kindle. (It usually sells for $3.99.)  Just go to Amazon.com and insert "Pomegranate by Lynda" (without the quotes) in the search window.

     If you have the new Kindle Fire, you will have the opportunity to view the book's illustrations in full color. 

   Pomegranate is a futuristic mystery story on a fifth grade reading level.  It is one of the Agent C Series books, and if this promotion is successful, I will be offering a few of my other children's books this way as well.

     I still plan to feature my cat, Topper, in a Christmas post.  He isn't feeling too well at the moment though.  (Yes, it is the old asthma again. I'm afraid that maybe he had too much excitement over the holiday weekend!)

     Keep watching for his post.  It will show up in the next week or so.

   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments?

Leave me a message below.