Friday, March 16, 2012

#130 New Blog

     When I began publishing my manuscripts as ebooks on Amazon.com, I noticed a shift in the emphasis of this blog. Some of my posts no longer fit the stated purpose of Jump up 2 Chapter Books.

     Therefore, I am adding a second blog specifically about ebooks for kids.  I believe that its time has come in this high-tech world in which we live.  The kids probably realized it before we did.

     I will try to keep up with this blog as well, but will use subjects more exciting for beginning and/or reluctant readers.  For example, photo essays with captions about Topper, my cat. 

    My first post on the new blog has been published on http://www.ebooks4kids.blogspot.com/ but some of it is still in the developing stages.

    Feel free to check it out, sign on as a follower, and make comments if you wish.

     Thank you for being such a loyal audience as I evolve.  I will try hard not to disappoint you.  

     And, as always, please keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments?

Leave me a message below.