Wednesday, October 31, 2012

#143 Cat Book Published

     Welcome to our new readers from Venezuela.  The stats pages of my two blogs about children's reading now indicate that we have audiences from a total of forty-three different countries. Learning to read is certainly a universal need, isn't it. 


     This is the big news that has caused me to digress from my announced topic for this post.

     Topper's eBook is now out on Amazon for Kindle!  I have a very special pride in this one and feel like a mother hen with her chicks.

     Here is more information about it:
     
     When you go to www.amazon.com , click on the word "Kindle" on the left side of that home page. Then enter the title and author in the little search window (In the Mind of a Cat by Lynda). The eBook sells for $2.99 in the United States. 

     Amazon currently has seven internet stores world-wide, and my books are available on all of them. They are Amazon.com (includes India), Amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom), Amazon.de (Germany), Amazon.fr (France), Amazon.es (Spain), Amazon.it (Italy), and Amazon.co.jp (Japan).  Small world, isn't it? 

     Please feel free to visit my profile on Amazon's Author Central as well.  Its link is: http://www.amazon.com/Lynda/e/B005Z2MLSM.

     I also have a second blog about children's reading at the following link: www.ebooks4kids.blogspot.com.

     Topper's book is the eighth eBook I have published, and I appreciate all of my readers' wonderful support.

  My other seven titles are:

     Monkey Tales by Lynda, a beginning reader
     
     Circles in the Wind by Lynda, a picture book for young children

     Margaret's Christmas Cookies by Lynda, a short holiday book for middle-grade readers

     Tiny Others (Agent C Series) by Lynda, a chapter book for middle-grade readers

     Pomegranate (Agent C Series) by Lynda, a chapter book for middle-grade readers

     White Rabbit Time (Agent C Series) by Lynda, a chapter book for middle-grade readers

     Lucky Alana (Agent C Series) by Lynda, a chapter book for middle-grade readers

     (The Agent C Series books need not be read in any specific order.) 

     All of the books except my most recent one about Topper are available for Barnes and Nobles's Nook reading device as well as Amazon's Kindle.

     In my next post I will get back on schedule and tell you about where I got the ideas for my book, White Rabbit Time.

     Until then, please keep reading... 

     













No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments?

Leave me a message below.